KineMaster – Pro Video Editor is the professional grade video editing suite that can assist you to make your great memories into an appropriate masterpiece within an instant. The app arrives with a usual video editing interface – You have timeline, preview and the capacity to use multi-layer. It features a multi-track video timeline that lets you to add content using simple “drag-n-drop” system. Multi-layer video editing is the most demanded features from users who desire to make further dynamic videos by applying B-roll recording. After the inclusion of this great feature, the app has exceeded 5 million international downloads with getting lots of optimistic feedback from users. The app supports full HD 1080p videos and presents plenty of editing tools, different changeover effects such as picture-in-picture and 3D flip, varied themes, animations, photo panning and zooming, handwriting, stickers and lots of other audio-visual effects that insert extra dimension and individuality in your videos. The app as well creates it simple to export your edited video at the preferred resolution and directly submit in Facebook, Youtube, Google+ and further social media site.
Like to get this professional grade complete video editing app KineMaster – Pro Video Editor by developer NexStreaming Corp. on you computer, then simply follow the instructions that we included below to get KineMaster on pc without any charges. Here we will discuss about the installation procedures of KineMaster for pc windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP using bluestacks Emulator.
How to download KineMaster for pc windows
If you like to use this video app on pc running windows operating system, you must have an android emulator installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
1) Download BlueStacks app player from the official download page (http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html).
2) Now run the installer file and follow the installation procedures.
3) Click on Bluestacks shortcut icon from your PC desktop screen or Windows Start menu. This process may ask you to signup with Google Account.
4) Once Bluestacks run, use its search feature and write “KineMaster – Pro Video Editor” to make search.
5) You will find a few apps that have KineMaster – Pro Video Editor in title, click on the install button of the top result. The process will download and install the app on your Windows powered desktop or laptop pc.
6) Once installation completed, go to Bluestacks app player’s home screen and run the app by clicking on icon with KineMaster label.
Enjoy the professional video editing by KineMaster for pc system. Hope you successfully installed the app on your windows 10 or windows 8.1 or windows 8 or windows 7 or windows XP powered desktop or laptop computer.