There are total five episodes in the opening season of story-driven game Minecraft: Story Mode where you can participate as either male or female hero and start a risky quest all over the Overworld. Telltale Games together with Mojang introduced the game looks like a TV series derived from popular game, where you are the star and your preferences and movements settle how the story is told. Here you and your friends are put into a tremendous quest to protect the world. While coming to EnderCon, your team staggers on something terrible. Fright is opened and your only expect is to trace the Order of the Stone, an enchanted crowd of explorers who slew the famous Ender Dragon. Gamers are placed into the sprawling, appealing world of Minecraft with an assignment this time. That might look strange among enthusiasts of the game. Minecraft is recognized for being a totally open world – no story is kind of its demand. However in some way, Minecraft built it work. The game offers an enjoyable, piece-of-life story that doesn’t overwrite plotlines gamers might have expected. You have many preferences for story modification. Remember the game will priced $4.99 to install on your device.
Interested to play story-driven five part episodic series of Minecraft game Minecraft: Story Mode by Developer Company Telltale Games on larger screen, then read about how to run it on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 or windows 7 or windows XP or Windows Vista powered desktop or laptop computer. Obviously you can run and play Minecraft: Story Mode on windows pc by read the followings –
How to Download Minecraft Story Mode for pc desktop or laptop
1) You have to download the installer file of BlueStacks app player from the official download page.
2) Once downloaded run the BlueStacks installer .exe file, now follow the instructions, it will connect through your internet connection to get additional files and complete installation processes.
3) Once installed run BlueStacks. You may need to login using your Google account.
4) Now utilize Search tool of Bluestacks to type “Minecraft: Story Mode” and search.
5) Once result appeared just click on the install button beside Minecraft: Story Mode.
6) After some instants you will get the game installed on your pc.
7) Move to the My Apps tab on Bluestacks and click on the Minecraft Story Mode icon to play the game.
Now start playing Minecraft Story Mode for pc platform. Things to consider, try to install bluestacks emulator correctly to enjoy without any difficulty. Hope you successfully installed the game on your windows 10 or windows 8.1 or windows 8 or windows 7 or windows XP powered desktop or laptop computer.