Photo Grid is the popular photo editing app with many preferences for making collages and video slide shows along with music. The app lets you to choose the aspect ratio for the pictures, and prefer from over 300 designs. The designs that show depend upon how many pictures you have. Upon opening, you are directly alerted to select what kind of Photo Grid you desire to create. Grid places your chosen pictures into a pattern; allows you modify how all of your pictures are spotted. After you pick the design style, you are then viewed 2 tabs where you can select your pictures. Photos stored on your local library available in Gallery, while the My Folder allows you to gather numerous photos and group them into a personalized folder. Select the photos you desired to add in new collage and choose Create. The app lets you to add maximum 9 pictures for a collage. However, you can choose Reset to modify the chosen pictures. The app also lets you to choose background colors, borders, text and stickers. Once you complete your photo edit, you can share your photo work on different social network sites, email your friends. Photo Grid app as well allows you to make videos with pictures and music simply.
Like to get this most popular photo collage and Video Slide maker app Photo Grid by developer Cheetah Mobile Inc. (RoidApp) on you computer, then simply follow the instructions that we included below to get Photo Grid on pc without any charges. Here we will discuss about the installation procedures of Photo Grid for pc windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP using bluestacks Emulator.
How to download Photo Grid for pc windows
If you like to use Photo Grid on pc running windows operating system, you must have an android emulator installed on your desktop or laptop computer. I think, you may hear about Bluestacks app player Android Emulator that lets users to run android apps on computer. It’s entirely free software that can help you to run any android app on your windows computer –
1) You have to download BlueStacks app player from the official download page.
2) Now run the installer file and follow the installation procedures.
3) Click on Bluestacks shortcut icon from your PC desktop screen or Windows Start menu. This process may ask you to signup with Google Account.
4) Once Bluestacks run just use its search feature and write “Photo Grid” to make search.
5) You will find a few apps that have Photo Grid in title, click on the install button of the top result with Photo Grid in title. The process will download and install Photo Grid on your Windows powered desktop or laptop pc.
6) Once installation completed, go to Bluestacks app player’s home screen and run the app by clicking on icon with Photo Grid label.
Enjoy the fast photo combine and video slideshow making by Photo Grid for pc system. Hope you successfully installed the app on your windows 10 or windows 8.1 or windows 8 or windows 7 or windows XP powered desktop or laptop computer.