Xender is a top free cross platform file transfer and sharing app that helps users to share pictures, audios, apps and others files through a hotspot that build by the system. The app allows you to transfer contents between devices running by varied platforms and you can send unlimited files with incredible transfer speed that lets users to transfer even large files immediately. The app sends files 50 times quicker than regular Bluetooth connection and also offers group connection for maximum 5 devices simultaneously. So, you can share your today’s party photos or others with 5 friends at the same time without re-establishing connection. Obviously it’s necessary to have Xender installed on receiver devices. Besides the stunning interface, it’s as well made for better usability with additional user-friendly and intuitive user interaction. The app also lets you to back up all your data in a device and restore your data into a new device remotely. You also can add your own profile picture or mark your device with an individual name to easily identify by friends. It’s a neat app and if you’re searching to transfer music, pictures and videos without file size restrictions then this app is perfect for you.
Like to get this popular powerful file sharing service on you computer, then simply follow the instructions that we included below to get Xender on pc without any charges. Here we will discuss about the installation procedures of Xender for pc windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP using bluestacks Emulator.
How to download Xender for pc windows
If you like to use Xender on pc running windows operating system, you must have an android emulator installed on your desktop or laptop computer. I think, you may hear about Bluestacks app player Android Emulator that lets users to run android apps on computer. It’s entirely free software that can help you to run any android app on your windows computer –
1) You have to download BlueStacks app player from the official download page (http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html).
2) Now run the installer file and follow the installation procedures.
3) Click on Bluestacks shortcut icon from your PC desktop screen or Windows Start menu. This process may ask you to signup with Google Account.
4) Once Bluestacks run just use its search feature and write “Xender” to make search.
5) You will find a few apps that have Xender in title, click on the install button of the top result with Xender in title. The process will download and install Xender on your Windows powered desktop or laptop pc.
6) Once installation completed, go to Bluestacks app player’s home screen and run the app by clicking on icon with Xender label.
Enjoy the fast file sharing powered by Xender for pc system. Hope you successfully installed the app on your windows 10 or windows 8.1 or windows 8 or windows 7 or windows XP powered desktop or laptop computer to get blazing fast file sharing option. Please don’t disregard to share this page on your social media account for the reason that it will assist your friends to get this system.